The Red Tree Builders team is focused on continuously improving our processes and elevating our business. Our mission is to have a positive sustainable impact in the communities we build in. To allow us to capitalize on the growing number of opportunities that our team’s success has brought us, we are adding to the key position of Site Superintendent.
The Site Superintendent will be given ownership of all field operations related to the construction of custom, complex, high end luxury homes. The primary responsibility will be to oversee and drive the day-to-day progression of assigned projects. The ability to balance client expectations, sub-contractor needs, and the project budget and schedule is a critical trait of the successful candidate. This job requires the most critical attention to detail, strong communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to maintain strong customer/client service throughout the project.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily oversite of project execution including site visits as needed, site super will be given ownership of projects from the time of closing the deal until the project is complete
- Proactively manage projects to budget and identify potential misses and opportunities – site super will be involved in developing budgets
- Drive projects to achieve pre-determined timelines with a focus on achieving pre-determined benchmarks within the schedule – site super will be involved in developing timelines
- Embrace the utilization of Co-Construct project management software as the tool for managing projects from bid through close out
- Be cognizant of OSHA safety requirements and drive worker safety on project sites, site super to build a culture that embraces safe work practices
- Regularly interact with each customer to ensure their expectations are managed and concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- Communicate with and schedule sub-contractors and material suppliers to align them to our work scope and schedule Maintain a clean and organized jobsite
- At least 5 years experience in residential construction, including experience in supervision of subcontractors
- Have a clear understanding of the current North Carolina Residential Building Code
- Proficient with reading construction plans
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Be proficient with construction management software (Buildertrend/Co-Construct)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Red Tree Builders is looking to add a full-time Home Warranty/Carpenter team member. This team member will assist in the day-to-day activities of our residential construction business and work closely with our homeowners to take care of any and all warranty related items. We are looking for someone with at a minimum 5+ years of hands-on residential construction experience.
Duties and responsibilities include, but no limited to:
- Interact with homeowners to assess the warranty issue
- Product knowledge of materials, appliances, and finishes to determine the best method to resolve the warranty issue
- Maintain a safe and clean job site Assist on the job site as needed by the Superintendent/Construction Manager
- Update and manage any warranty tasks in our in-house construction software
Red Tree Builders offers full-time employees health insurance, paid time-off and Simple IRA Contribution benefits. If you're interested in applying for any of these positions, click here.